ABOUT THE HSA
TRAVELL HOME & SCHOOL ASSOCIATION
1. The objectives for this Association shall be to foster a cooperative relationship among the parents, teachers and the administration; promote educational excellence; provide an open forum for the questions affecting Travell School or the Ridgewood Public Schools and recommend actions; and raise funds to be used for enrichment.
2. This Association shall be nonprofit, nonsectarian and nonpolitical. It shall not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, religion, or national origin.
3. The name of this Association and officers in their official capacities shall be used solely for those activities which relate to the Association’s objectives.
1. Every parent or legal guardian of any student enrolled in the Travell School and every teacher and administrator of the Travell School is a member of the Association.
2. The Association Board may recommend and approve the collection of dues from all members of the Association. Failure to pay such dues shall not bar any member from membership or from voting privileges.
HSA General Meetings 2020-2021
Weds, Oct. 21st 7PM (budget vote) Zoom Meeting ID: 857 4745 2717
Weds, Jan. 13th 9AM Zoom Meeting ID: 857 2934 8943
Weds, April 21st 7pm (voting in the new Board) Zoom Meeting ID: 823 2387 9903
Weds, May 19th 9AM Zoom Meeting ID: 817 6262 4895
Please note details are subject to change.